Dance Party available at Betchaser Casino
|Slot Type||Video Slots|
|Min Coins Per Line||1|
|Max Coins Per Line||10|
|Min Coins Size||0.1|
|Max Coins Size||0.5|
It's time for a dance party! Let everyone know who started the party by getting your room dancing. This item will grant all available in-game dances to everyone in the room for 15 minutes.
Simply initiate the dance party and everyone not in a minigame will immediately start dancing. Your online ID will also be broadcast so everyone knows who got the party started. Only those in the room when you initiate the dance party will be granted the dances. Users must stay in the original room to maintain the dances. Upon completion of the 15 minutes or should a user choose to leave the room, the additional dances will no longer be accessible from the Emote menu.
Dance Party Slot: Overview
More neon escapades have come our way from the prodigious team at Pragmatic Play. With Dance Party, they have shortcutted the creative process by borrowing features from an older slot called Extra Juicy. This time they’ve done away with the fruit and tarted it up with a more modern, yet old-school disco look. Not content with just a face-lift though, the feature in question has also been tweaked to make it extra juicy. Pragmatic often like to tout the high potential their games can pull off and Dance Party is no exception. But, with the way its features work, it might actually be possible to hit with Dance Party. Let’s see how.
The game offers some basic features such as Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers, and Free Spins round but they tend to get pretty rewarding.
Dance Party symbol is the Wild and it substitutes for all the symbols except for the Diamond scatter. The Wilds appear only on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Scatter is Diamond that appears on all reels. Bonus feature is triggered when you land a minimum of 5 Scatters anywhere on the reels unlike other games where bonus round is mostly triggered by landing 3 Scatters.
Progressive Multiplier Spins
Once the feature is triggered you will enter the Free Spins round and get awarded with multipliers whose value is decided based on the number of triggering spins. With 5 Scatters you start with x1 multiplier, with 6 you start at x2, and with 7 you will start at x3 multiplier.
The round will start with 15 spins, and after each spin the win multiplier will increase by x1, x2, x3, and it will rise until it reaches x30. If the round ends with a multiplier less than x10 the bet that triggered the round, you will automatically get another x10 multiplier.
Additional 5 Scatters can retrigger the feature and award another 15 spins. It can go until the maximum of 60 spins cap is reached.
Dance Party Theme - Audio and Design Features - an explosion of colour
Dance Party is packed full of brightly coloured neon imagery. You’ll see lower value A to J symbols as well as a bars, double bars and lucky 7s. The neon DJ is the top symbol, paying 7.5x your total stake if you land 5 on adjoining lines.
The soundtrack bounces along nicely enough. It could be the theme from a daytime quiz show rather than something very cutting edge. The design is neat and crisp but it’s not exactly subtle. The game interface is very easy to use. It’s easy to set autoplay or vary your stake levels. You can also check the paytable while the game in playing.
The simple gameplay works well on a mobile or tablet device. The visuals can feel a bit overwhelming on a really small screen though. It’s playable enough though.
- The game rules and payouts are identical in both the real money and play money versions.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 96.50%
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
How to play:
- When you enter the game a default bet is set.
- You can change the bet by clicking on the + and - buttons next to the SPIN button
- The TOTAL BET is maximum lines multiplied by the bet per line.
- The SPIN button in the lower right corner starts the game.
- Below the spin button you can find the AUTOPLAY button. Use the autoplay menu to play hands free
- When AUTOPLAY is in progress, the button is red. Click the button again to stop the autoplay mode
- Winning symbols will be shown with animation in the game
- The win is shown in the middle of the bottom interface
- Your balance and bet are shown in the bottom left corner of the bottom interface
- Click the I button in the bottom left corner to open the ingame rules
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Browser Button Panel Commands
(These options are not available in full screen mode.)
- Click on Rebuy to buy more credits into the game from your account.
- Click on Game Rules to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on Game Logs to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on Exit Game to leave the game and return to the lobby.
- Click on Quick Deposit button to deposit money into your account.
Dance Party Review Summary - super simple yet super volatile
With its neon visuals, there’s a glossy, high spec look to the Dance Party slot. There’s nothing complicated about the gameplay either. If you’re after a slot that offers a range of extras, look elsewhere. The only bonus is the free spins round. The multipliers can make the lengthy waits to trigger it worthwhile – to the tune of 36,450 x stake per free spin!
The super volatile action won’t be for everyone but if you like high variance gameplay then that’s just what’s on offer in this simple but surprisingly fiery slot.
Dance Party Slot Information
0.20 to 100.00